Skip to content

Characteristics

Apparently I am a level 3 Lawful Good Elven Sorcerer. Which I think means that Damion Schubert could take me in a magic duel. I think I am reconciled with that knowledge.

FYI, my ability scores are:

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 10
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 14
Charisma: 13

I would probably set my Con and Str to 8-9, as I am generally slightly less fit than I ought to be, but I could do 10 on a good day because I’m still riding high on being young (and as Morten points out, I have never had a hangover, in spite of getting drunk very easily). I think the Dex is accurate considering how remarkably well I tend to get out of fairly serious accidents (may it continue!), plus I used to be a pretty good marksman. The Int, Wis, and Charisma scores are all debatable ;)

Posted in Personal.

Tagged with , , .

12 Responses

1. EER says

“True Neutral Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)”
    I always thought I was true neutral, but the Sorcerer part comes as a surprise… Apparently, I’m almost neutral good, but I’m just a wee bit too evil for that.

Stats:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 14
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 12

I seem to be rather mediocre on every level, oh well, I’ll use this the next time I play Baldur’s Gate.

2. Jonas says

Or maybe you’re just more modest than I am ;)

The alignment is a tough one. I was quite surprised how many questions it kept throwing at me from different angles, getting different answers out of me.

Interestingly, I’ve sent this to a couple other friends, and everybody turns out as sorcerers or wizards. I have a very geeky social circle!

3. EER says

yay, let’s start a sorcerers and wizards club!
    (no, let’s not)

4. Daniel says

I Am A: Lawful Good Human Wizard (4th Level)

Strength: 12
    Dexterity: 18
    Constitution: 13
    Intelligence: 15
    Wisdom: 17
    Charisma: 15

Full post on my blog, click on my name.

Level 4, anyone want to PvP. >:)

5. Gelo says

I am a:

Lawful Good Human Monk/Cleric (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 13

I suppose that’s not a bad deal :-) .

6. EER says

How come everyone here is Lawful good? Are you sure you have not been telling lies whilst taking the test? :P

7. Gelo says

You’re just in the presence of righteous men who always choose the good path whenever they play BioWare RPGs 0:-).

8. Jonas says

Welcome to the geek club, Daniel. You wizard, you. I’m not surprised you’re a monk/cleric, Gelo, you’re one of the most religious people I know. I’d be interest to get Mike Arthur to take this test since he’s more or less equal parts geek and Christian. Maybe he’ll be a multiclassed wizard/cleric.

EER: Well I can only answer the questions according to what I think or hope to do in given situations, I haven’t been in most of the situations given in the test before, so I can’t know for sure I won’t turn out to be a total asshole and turn on my friends for my own gain. I just sincerely hope I can stand by my convictions, and my convictions are that one should be a good person first and foremost :)

9. Morten S. Clausen says

When I originally tried this, I rolled for my character, not for me. But since I see how much fun y’all had, I figured I’d give it another shot:

I am a:

Chaotic good town drunk/village idiot (Lvl 20/lvl 3)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 3
    Constitution- 16
    Intelligence- 15 (and falling)
    Wisdom- 14 (18 when under the influence)
    Charisma- varies greatly.

10. Daniel says

As I said on my blog, I suspect other people know me better than I know myself so it would be interesting to see what I would be if someone answered the questions on my behalf.

11. EER says

I don’t know you at all, but I’d be happy to try and roll you something chaotic evil :D

12. Jonas says

Morten, something about your stats make me suspect you didn’t actually use the test. I’m not quite sure what it is, I can’t really put my finger on it…

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Switch to our mobile site